Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig















Quilt Market was lots of fun and so inspiring. It's always exciting to see all the vendors with their new merchandise. It just sets your head to spinning! The creativity is contagious, I'm sure. This year's IQA show is amazing, as always. I was excited and humbled to have two of my quilts in the show. Here I am with my Iguana. I do love those Tsukineko inks that I used to paint him. The other quilt that is in the show is my Carrot Farm--a very different look than the Iguana. I made it in response to Judy Kriehn's challenge to make a "long skinny" quilt for the Dallas Quilt Celebration. It seems that the "large applique" category only specified a 72" dimension on one side, so the other side...

1 comment:

Lins Artyblobs said...

Your iguana quilt is gorgeous